VICTORIA’S COVID-19 RULE CHANGES FROM 11.59PM SUNDAY
* Masks will only need to be worn in taxis and ride share vehicles, indoor shopping centres, department stores, supermarkets and on public transport
* Must still be carried at all times
* 30 people allowed at home gatherings, up from 15
* Similarly, 30 people can book to stay in holiday accommodation
* 100 people can gather outdoors, up from 50
* There is no cap on the number of people allowed at indoor and outdoor hospitality venues, but a one person per two square meters density limit will apply once a venue exceeds 25 patrons.
* Dancing at events is now allowed, with a density quota of one person per four square metres on a dancefloor up to a maximum of 50 people.
* Nightclubs are back, with the same density quota.
* There will be no requirement for seated service, but all venues are required to use electronic record keeping.
* Gym classes limited to 50, but one person per four square metres allowed elsewhere in the gym when it is staffed. When not staffed, a limit of one person per eight square metres applies.
* The cap on the number of people allowed to attend weddings, funerals and indoor religious gatherings will be scrapped, but a density limit of one person per two square metres applies.
* The same rules apply to libraries, arcades, open homes and outdoor non-seated entertainment venues like zoos.
* Seated entertainment venues, like cinemas, are permitted to run at 75 per cent capacity with a maximum of 1000 people.
* Indoor non-seated entertainment venues like galleries are allowed to reach 50 per cent of capacity, up to 1000 people but a density limit of one person per two square metres applies.
* Amusement parks may open with up to 75 per cent of venue capacity. A density limit of one person per four square metres applies indoors, and one per two square metres outdoors.
* Gaming is allowed, with a limit of one person per four square metres enforced and every second machine turned off.
* One person per four square metres will be permitted inside brothels and strip clubs. While the cap on patrons at strip clubs has been scrapped, brothels are allowed only 100 people.