The Northern Beaches COVID outbreak in Sydney has now grown to 28 confirmed cases, with ten identified locally and another one in Queensland.
Premier Gladys Berejiklian revealed the new infections on Thursday.
Click here to see the latest news and updates on the NSW COVID cases.
NSW Health has now released the full list of northern beaches COVID testing sites.
Northern Beaches COVID testing sites
- Avalon Recreation Centre – 59 Old Barrenjoey Road, Avalon. Open 7 days a week, 8am-10pm
- Newport Community Centre – 11-13 The Boulevard, Newport. Open 7 days a week, 8am-10pm
- Warringah Aquatic Centre Drive-through – 1 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest. Open 7 days a week, 8am-10pm
- Avalon Laverty drive-through pathology – Avalon Bowling Club Car Park, Avalon Parade, Avalon Beach. Open 7 days, 8am-4pm
- Mona Vale Hospital – Gate 3 Coronation Street, Mona Vale. Open 7 days a week, 7.30am-5.30pm
- Brookvale Community Health Centre – 612-624 Pittwater Road, Brookvale. Open 7 days a week, 8am-6pm
NSW Health has advised that the pop-up clinics listed above are operational until 10pm, but will continue past 10pm to continue providing testing to the community if required.