Black Friday is here and that can only mean deals, deals and more deals.
What with the COVID-19 pandemic, online shopping is easier than ever these days so get ready to stock up on fashion, beauty, tech goodies, and even home appliances.
Whether you’re looking to get a start on Christmas shopping or a little something or yourself, there’s plenty to choose from.
So without further ado we’ve rounded up the best deals.
The best Black Friday 2020 fashion deals
The best Black Friday 2020 beauty deals
The best Black Friday 2020 tech deals
- Bing Lee: 20% off laptops, desktops, gaming, two-in-ones, all-in-ones and Chromebooks
- Dick Smith: Up to 80% off selected products
- Kogan: Up to 80% off selected products
- KMart: Various deals across their tech products
- Harvey Norman: Various deals across their tech products
- Big W: Various deals across their tech products
The best Black Friday 2020 lifestyle and home deals
The big supermarkets
Woolworths has launched an epic “Super Sale”, with up to 50 per cent off more than 2000 popular grocery products.
Coles, meanwhile, is offering a huge 15 per cent off selected gift cards from now until December 1 as part of its biggest gift card offer to date.
Shoppers can score up to 50 per cent on 2000-plus supermarket favourites in the lead up to Christmas.
The huge online sale includes popular buys across household cleaning, laundry, pantry and freezer favourites, cookware, cosmetics, baby and pet products.
Popular grocery brands on sale include Sunrice, Nature’s Way, Health Lab, Old El Paso, Allen’s, Chobani, Danone, Fairy, Domestos, Quilton, Palmolive, Lego, Bonds and more.
The sale is on now until December 1 for all home delivery, direct to boot or pick-up orders and all the specials can be found here*.
Some of the standout buys include:
- 50% off Dynamo Professional 7 in 1 liquid 1.8L – down to $10
- 50% off Sorbent Toilet Tissue 10 pack – reduced to $3.75
- 50% off Golden Gaytime 4-pack – down to $4.25
- 50% off Uncle Toby’s Muesli or Quick Oats
- 50% off selected Bonds and Baby Bonds
- 50% off selected L’Oreal, Maybelline and Garnier
- Adesso Stick Blender – down from $25 to $10
From November 25 to December 1, Coles is offering 15 per cent off selected gift cards.
This is the supermarket’s biggest gift card offer to date and gives shoppers a chance to score even more discounts over the Black Friday sales weekend.
In a true hack for bargain hunters, shoppers can stop into Coles to pick up a reduced gift card before hitting the sales.
This is a game changer because it means if you’re already saving 50 per cent at one retailer, you can save an extra 15 per cent by using the gift card you buy at Coles.
The reduced gift cards are also great Christmas present ideas.
The gift cards cover over 90 retailers including Nintendo eShop, The Kids Card, The Teen Card, The Him Card, The Her Card, The Cinema Card, The Pamper Card, The Pub & Bar Card, The Restaurant Card and $50 and $100 Google Play Gift Cards.